I think it is. Then you have a new pet for the family. When I got my horse it was one of the best things that happend to me! Owning a horse take a lot of responsibility and time. If you are doing any sports than maybe you should think of which one you want more in life. It took me around 6 years to convince my parents to let me get a horse. I still had to make some sacrifice through. My mom told me that either I shared a horse with my sister or don't get a horse. I chosed to just share a horse with my sister. Sometime I wish I didn't have to share a horse with my sister but life never consider to be fair. I would never want to change that chose that I made. My sister and I make it work and That all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment