Best thing about the owning a horse
My dad does drag racing,boating, snowmobile, stuff like that so I never understand were I understand why I love horse the way I do? That end my family is pretty competitive if you ask me. I don't even want to do horse shows I just want to go to the stable and rode with my horse. Some people just want a Cinderella or a wonderland life. Well my wonderland life is at my stanles with just my horse. There a saying that I have a horse so I don't need a boyfriend and you know what that's true for me. They say that when your horse follows you without being asked or he rubs his head on yours. When you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine you know you are loved! I think that is one of the best things about owning a horse. You can tell that horse of yours your biggest secret and he won't tell anyone. Then again he can't so yeah but you knows he here's it cause he has ears. You get it. That horse is your best friend. He would never leave you but than again he can't unless you sell him. Well I shoudnt say that he could jump the fence and run away. Trust me I know me horse can we saw him do it. That a lomg story and a different one. Anyway own a horse is the best. I know that we are never going to sell him never. Which is good cause I dislike going horse shopping a lot so yeah. Owning a horse is the best. Thing you could ever do.
No comments:
Post a Comment