Well I got to say that horse of mine is defintly goofy. I guess that the nick name we give him ever since we brought him home. You see with the whole eye thing he just start to have his movements. So then my riding teacher talked to him about being goofy and I guess we just started calling him that. I also call him Mr. Zinc though. One thing for share though is he truly is a goof ball. So there is a lot of things though that he did to make me laugh. Like the time I was putting brushes away by the stall and of corse he took a drink of water comes up to me and drip water all over me. If really funny the face he gives you when he knows you have a treat with you. Last Tuesday he decided to sick his tough out. So I took a picture of it and showed my mom. She looked at it funny and turn to and asked what in his mouth. I looked at her a told her it was his tough. She bursted out laughing. I don't really care if thT horse of mined is just a pet at least me makes me laugh. I really don't get my horse at all but at least when I'm mad at him I ot for that long.
No comments:
Post a Comment